Advice for pet owners for visiting your vet during the COVID-19 outbreak– Make an appointment by phone or online – Before you go to the vet, call for advice.
– Call your veterinarian in advance, some veterinarians only accept emergencies.
– Only one healthy adult should accompany a pet.
– Upon arrival, wait outside and follow the instructions of the staff.
– Disinfect hands before entering, if disinfectant is available.
– Avoid contact (without shaking hands) and always stay at least 2 meters away from other people.
– Try not to touch anything in the reception and receptions.
– Contactless payment mainly.
– And do not forget to wash your hands often and correctly.